Happy Associates = Happy Customers
At MeetNLunch, we are driven by passion and focus. We valued integrity, service-mind and ability to connect people together.
We offer an opportunity to make an impact.
Job Opening Positions:
This is a very important position for the company. We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys matching people, very focused and driven individuals.
- Provide consultation service to clients
- Match the appropriate profiles to the clients
- Manage their expectation to ensure they are succesful
We are looking for a highly driven individual with high responsibility, who can quickly execute the tasks given and have good judgement of characters.
- Provide consultation service to potential clients and advice on the suitable packages
- Meet Sales Target
- Provide sales report and suggestion for improvement
We are looking for Marketing Communication Manager to manage marketing activities and communication of the organisation and long term marketing strategy of the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Graduated from the Top Universities in Thailand or abroad, with GPA above 3.0.
- Self-starter, driven and responsible.
- Speak English well
- Highly computer literate
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter and your CV) as well as your salary requirements (we offer highly competitive salaries) . If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org